North Elmham village, Norfolk
The village of North Elmham is 5 miles north of Dereham on the west bank of the river Wensum. It was the site of the pre-Norman cathedral of Elmham, seat of the Bishop of East Anglia until 1075, when it was moved to Thetford and then to Norwich where it is today. North Elmham church, St Mary, is a grand medieval church with some very interesting features both inside and out.
Sorry but we do not have any accommodation listed for North Elmham - Why not find a place to stay near to North Elmham by searching our accommodation section.
www.norfolk-norwich.com have teamed up with Hoseasons to offer great deals on lodges, parks, boating holidays and cottages.
Why not take a look at one of these featured villages.....Narborough | Neatishead | Necton | Needham | New Buckenham | New Houghton | Newport | Newton Flotman | Newton St Faith | Nordelph | North Barsham | North Creake | North Elmham | North Green | North Lopham | North Pickenham | North Runcton | North Tuddenham | North Wootton | Northrepps | Northwold | Norton Subcourse |
......or make a selection from the a-z navigation below: